Magic Cat Publishing, a multi-award-winning independent children’s book publisher, is seeking an innovative Senior Digital Marketing Executive to grow our online presence.
Responsibilities would include:
- Building and maintaining Magic Cat’s presence across multiple social media channels
- Create assets and monitor multiple KPIs and campaigns
- Expansion of the communities (especially on Instagram) and introduction of TikTok
- Building new partnerships and developing ongoing partnerships with like-minded brands in the kids and parent space
- Creation of digital campaigns that highlight both our books and our brand
- Working closely with the Marketing & Publicity Director and the rest of the team to create and implement book campaigns
- Working closely with contributors to create an overall implementation
This candidate will play a key role in our hard working and dedicated team to bring our books to the world. We are looking for a motivated individual who is enthusiastic about the Magic Cat ethos and the creative opportunities for innovation in the children’s industry that our growing independent home can offer.
- Experience 2-3 years experience in digital marketing, not necessarily in publishing
- Ability to understand the brand
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends and technologies
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to work as part of a team
The candidate would work flexibly in our offices in Bethnal Green.
Competitive salary based on experience
Please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
Deadline – May 20th